Apart from your awesome surf camp/surf tour with Stoked Surf Bali, there are heaps of other activities and things to do in Bali.
We can assist you with bookings and can even arrange some tours for you using our own staff.
Our surf camp/surf tour is right in the middle of all the action in Kuta which is great, but we also think you need to get outside of Kuta and see some of the other awesome things the island has to offer. See some old villages, go up the mountains, visit a lake, explore a temple, walk through a forest, dive a reef and more
Here are just a few ideas to get you thinking:
- Visit Kintamani to see the Mt Batur Volcano and caldera surrounding the Mountain and the lake below. Whilst you are there why not hike up Mt Batur. It’s not hard and the view is well worth it.
- Travel up the north east coast and go snorkelling & diving at Amed. Amed has lots of affordable accommodation options with a small village feel, right along the coast. If you don’t have your dive certificate, maybe now is the time to do it
- Practice your surfing at Balian. As long as you get to intermediate level, this provides a gorgeous location in West Bali to practice what you’ve learnt.
- Book a white water rafting trip
- Go Mountain Bike Riding – options for all levels of skill and fitness
- Visit the mountain lakes at Bedugul and try the ropes course in the jungle forest.
- Go Quad Biking
- Catch a boat form Sanur to the popular island of Nusa Lembongan – its just half an hour, has lots of accommodation & restaurants – a great place to relax and unwind.
These are just a few of the things to do in Bali. There is much more to keep even the most restless traveller occupied. Contact us and we’ll help make it a Bali holiday vacations to remember.