Apart from learning to surf with us, there are heaps of other great things to keep active and entertained in Bali.
If there are any tours you want to do or any help booking things, let us know and we’ll assist.
These are just a few ideas and great things to do here whilst you are on holiday.
Active things to do:
- Try White Water Rafting down the Agung River
- Take a Mountain Bike tour through the hills and rice paddy fields
- Go Snorkelling or SCUBA diving on the North Coast of Bali
- Try Yoga at one of the many Yoga Centres in Bali
- Try the High Ropes course at Bedugul
- Play Golf at one of Bali’s prestigious Golf courses
- Hike up Mt Batur Volcano at Kintamani. When less active you can also hike up Bali’s biggest Mountain/Voncano, Mt Agung
- Take a Quad Bike tour
- Go fishing
- Learn to Kite surf
- Go Canyoning
- Visit the Cable ski park for wake boarding/skiing
- Take a Day Boat trip to Nusa Lembongan or Nusa Penida, or maybe even stay a night or 2.
- Day and Multi day trips to Ubud and Kintamani
- Spend a night or more on the north coast at Lovina, Amed or one of the many other quiet venues available. Great area for divers and those that enjoy a quieter environment.
- Visit the lakes region at Bedugul
- See the sunset Kecak Dance at the Uluwatu Temple
- Visit the famous Tanah Lot temple
- Circumnavigate Bali
- Drive to Mt Bromo in East Java (allow at least 3 days)
- Hire a Motorbike and make up your own tour
Food and Cafes
There are heaps of great restaurants and cafes throughout Bali serving different Indonesian food from throughout the archipelago as well as speciality restaurants with cuisines from throughout the world.
Seminyak and Ubud have a concentration of great good options, so go for it. You’re on holiday – let loose and try all the delicious things the region has to offer
There are also numerous cooking classes available that will introduce you to both Balinese and other styles of Indonesian cooking.
So with all this, there is no reason you wont have an awesome Bali holiday. We’re here to help, so just ask us if you need anything.